--> Just another random blog.: Rare postings and news



Just another random blog.



 
   Sunday, November 27, 2005  

Rare postings and news

Well, My posts have been few and far between... blame pregnancy followed by motherhood... I'm creating a new blog to use to give out news about my daughter. look for a link on the side-bar soon to "RatsCats"..

Now, for another more random entry.

         [ Posted by: Daedreem  @ 2:10 PM ] [ 0 Responses ]

0 Responses. [ Post a Comment ]




[=Archives=]
June 2004 July 2004 November 2005 February 2006


[=Links=]










[=Team Blogs=]






[=Powered By=]





[=Designed By=]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

When I was young I enjoyed games. But the only games I ever knew or played were the old standbys.. Monopoly, Scrabble, Candy Land when I was really little. Since I've grown up, and met into the Gamer World, I've seen so many others, Great games that really expanded my preconceived notions of what a great game could be... Now they are the second best thing in my life... after my GM.


[=Link to Me=]



or: