--> Just another random blog.: Cyborg Name Decoder and Great online Game



Just another random blog.



 
   Sunday, November 27, 2005  

Cyborg Name Decoder and Great online Game

Cyborg Name Decoder





On a really nifty WebGaming site (free or fee to play, your choice) I go by the name BotRodgers.

Try the game out yourself!! RoboRunner See you there!

         [ Posted by: Daedreem  @ 2:09 PM ] [ 0 Responses ]

0 Responses. [ Post a Comment ]




[=Archives=]
June 2004 July 2004 November 2005 February 2006


[=Links=]










[=Team Blogs=]






[=Powered By=]





[=Designed By=]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

When I was young I enjoyed games. But the only games I ever knew or played were the old standbys.. Monopoly, Scrabble, Candy Land when I was really little. Since I've grown up, and met into the Gamer World, I've seen so many others, Great games that really expanded my preconceived notions of what a great game could be... Now they are the second best thing in my life... after my GM.


[=Link to Me=]



or: