--> Just another random blog.: Odes to America.



Just another random blog.



 
   Saturday, July 03, 2004  

Odes to America.

This page: has a list of songs that it states are:
"Ten songs that celebrate America for the Fourth of July".

The list contains some great songs... but most of them I've never considerred extraordinarily patriotic, or celebratory of America... I'll have to listen to the songs themselves again, rather than just the little sound-byte of each that accompanies the article and see just what they're seeing that I'm not...

In the meantime, to all of us Americans out here in Internet land...

Happy Independance Day!!

And to those Not located in America...

Happy fourth of July, anyway!!!

         [ Posted by: Daedreem  @ 10:46 PM ] [ 0 Responses ]

0 Responses. [ Post a Comment ]




[=Archives=]
June 2004 July 2004 November 2005 February 2006


[=Links=]










[=Team Blogs=]






[=Powered By=]





[=Designed By=]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

When I was young I enjoyed games. But the only games I ever knew or played were the old standbys.. Monopoly, Scrabble, Candy Land when I was really little. Since I've grown up, and met into the Gamer World, I've seen so many others, Great games that really expanded my preconceived notions of what a great game could be... Now they are the second best thing in my life... after my GM.


[=Link to Me=]



or: